What is CBD and how does it work?
- CBD is one of over 100 Cannabinoids present in the cannabis plant family
- CBD is extracted from the flowers & leaves of the Cannabis Sativa L (Industrial Hemp) plant
- It is non-psychoactive, and has been demonstrated as being biologically active.
- Hemp is grown legally all over the UK for its incredibly strong and versatile fibre, delicious and nutritious seed products and CBD content.
- Modern strains of black market cannabis can be considered quite separate from these plant varieties.
The life enhancing properties of CBD:
- Natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
- Can lower blood pressure.
- Can have similar benefits to vitamin or mineral supplements.
- Has psychological balancing effects.
- When used clinically, can provide a multitude of medical benefits.
- Becoming more widely controlled.
- CBD concentration depends on plant species and cultivation.
The potential benefits from CBD products:
- Arthritis Fibromyalgia
- Acne Relief
- Migraine / Headaches
- Anxiety Relief
- Sleep Aid
- Pain Relief
- Smoking Cessation
- Crohn’s Disease
These potential benefits have not been medically substantiated and cannot be communicated to your customers or clients. CBD is extracted from the flowers and leaves of the Cannabis Sativa L. (Industrial hemp) plant and is classified as a natural food supplement; therefore, we cannot make any medical claims, assumptions or advice. Current studies show that CBD is safe to use and further research is on going into the field. We strongly advise your customers seek the advice of your GP and/or pharmacist if they are on medication.
Find out more about CBD